No-code automation for enterprise modern stack – Cybersecurity, IT & Business
Mindflow is the Zapier/Make of cyber. We make a no-code automation and orchestration platform. Created in 2021 by Paul-Arthur (CEO) and Fabrice (CTO), Mindflow is Jury Awards Winning in competition with 75 European startups (FIC 2022) and leader in work transformation (Raise).
2/3 of cyber analysts consider that 50% of their work is repetitive tasks that can be automated. Our platform allows all team members to orchestrate and automate all cyber, IT and business processes without a single line of code. Our mission: to democratize cybersecurity for everyone through no-code.
We have grown to 15 people in one year and plan to double every year, so we look forward to receiving your application!
As we are growing, we are now looking for an exceptional sales enablement manager who will bring us to the next level. As Sales Enablement manager, you will be responsible for working with teams across the organisation in order to design, develop and deliver enablement tools and programs that enhance the performance of revenue teams.
Your main challenge will be to improve individual Sales performance through enablement, while the sales team expands.
- Work with sales management to develop, execute, optimize and evaluate sales enablement content & processes
- Determine sales enablement priorities with Sales
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to Sales
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Ops and Growth teams
- Facilitate the creation and use of content with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously improve the enablement strategy
- Use performance-ROI data to identify knowledge and skill pain points within the sales team to enable success
- Keep the CRM up to date to ensure it is easily accessible and provides the functionality that sales needs
You : Master’s degree track in a top engineering/business school or university Looking for: Apprenticeship / work-study contract or internship
We are also open to self-taught profiles with a track record of success in their field 🤗
- Bilingual french / english
- Able to manage a project from A to Z
- Strong ability to listen and convince
- Flexible, loving challenges and complexity
- Ability to synthesize and analyze
- Strategic thinking
- Dynamic and team player
- Autonomous and dynamic, a force of proposal
- An attractive internship/apprenticeship compensation according to profile, with pre-employment with early equity at stake (in case of end of studies internship).
- An ideal playing field: traction, a product with excellent returns, legitimacy in the field, a market to take.
- The advantages of a young company to be built: great freedom of means, tools, many possible playgrounds, great speed to test and innovate.
- …without the usual disadvantages (lack of means, low salary): the company has healthy finances, the means to pay at the level of the market and to offer access to the tools necessary to perform.
- Unique perspectives: the potential growth in France and abroad + the interest shown by several French/foreign investors make this a unique career opportunity for the person who will join us in this role.
- A dynamic environment: at Mindflow, the top tech / future unicorns want to be beta testers. You will be working in the most exciting and dynamic market in France.
Mindflow conducts all its interviews in 4 simple steps for all candidates:
- First contact call (20 minutes)
- Short case study on Loom – no good or bad answers, be yourself !
- Debrief & meeting with one of Mindflow co-founders (30 minutes)
- Offer to join Mindflow ! 🙌
Feel free to reach out for us throughout all the recruitment process 😊