Mindflow and Humio have partnered to enable users to automate their incident management and better protect their information systems.
Humio is a modern log management platform. Unlike conventional SIEM and log management systems, the platform is designed to ingest massive amounts of data at any throughput, providing your team complete visibility to detect and respond to incidents.
To that end, the platform relies on a time series logging and aggregation platform for complete event analysis, no matter the environment – on-premises or in the cloud.
Built on modern hardware and advanced systems, Humio can ingest up to 1 PB/day of raw log ingestion/node, in-memory stream processing, and live shareable dashboards and alerts. You can instantly explore, monitor, and visualize data from any system in real-time.
To avoid expensive and time-intensive activities, Humio does no indexing. This way, it remains fast with no compromise on performance.
On top of that, whereas in index-based solutions, search patterns are defined based on indexed, Humio, index-free, lets you ask anything in any field.
The solution does heavy data compression as it enters its system, making it highly efficient to store raw log data. Users can quickly create live streaming queries, instantly-updated dashboards, and alerts with an easy-to-use query language.
In the end, the platform, thanks to its capabilities, is a real-time observability solution for several teams, such as DevOps, ITOps, and SecOps. Teams can send and receive relevant log data to create instant visibility.
- Unlimited and real-time log management for DevOps, SecOps, and ITOps teams, with no indexes
- Deploy wherever your data lives — flexible hybrid deployment options
- Aggregate, correlate, query, and visualize any log to quickly get to the data that you need
- 5-15X Data Compression to keep more data using less hardware
- Shareable Live Dashboards to display a collection of widgets for collaboration
- Bucket Storage For Persistent Data: Use bucket storage for real-time speed and infinite retention
- Role-Based Access Control: Assign permissions and access rights and read from SAML, LDAP, Auth0, or others