Mindflow and Cybereason have partnered to enable users to automate their incident management and better protect their information systems.
Cybereason is a cloud-based next-gen endpoint detection and response platform offering a variety of services such as security monitoring, NGAV, and managed detection services.
Cybereason EDR delivers protection from a single agent. It’s designed to catch, analyze, and defend against network threats in real-time at the endpoint.
- Light endpoint agent
- Layered malware detection and defense
- Pre- and post-execution malware inspection
- Threat feed integration
- In-memory and application-layer protection
- Centralized management and user interface
The CorrelationEngine cross-correlates data between multiple endpoints. This way security teams can catch threats quicker than other EDRs.
Cybereason’s alert Contextualization gives security analysts insight into the scope of an attack: detailed information regarding the root cause, attack timeline, affected machines and/or users, and incoming or outgoing communications.
Threat Remediation gives security teams flexibility and control over remediation. Companies can automatically respond to threats across affected machines at scale or can directly leverage the remediation toolbox within the console to respond to an active target.
Using a rich analytics dashboard, security analysts have the ability to view process trees, timelines, and malicious activity for each endpoint on their network. The dashboard gives even lower-level staff the ability to answer hypotheses and hunt down threats.
Cybereason provides a next-generation antivirus (NGAV) solution that safeguards company endpoints against highly advanced and unknown security threats, including ransomware and fileless attacks. It uses machine learning and behavioral analysis technology to identify and stop suspicious activity before it can compromise critical company assets.
- Fileless attack prevention
- Secure PowerShell without whitelisting
- Automate ransomware hunting efforts
- Automatically prevent malicious encryption
By integrating with Cybereason, Mindflow allows its users have complete security awareness of their companies by using machine learning and behavioral analysis technology to identify and stop the suspicious activity before it can compromise their critical assets.
Features and Benefits
- Behavioral analysis and cross-correlation capabilities allow to quickly identification emerging threats with a high degree of accuracy while reducing false positives
- Integrate Cybereason with third-party firewalls, SIEM, and threat intelligence resources to enrich all incoming threat data and maximize the early detection of malicious threats
- Remediation tools enable security teams to access remote shell from the console as well as automatically detect and respond to advanced network threats